Monday, July 20, 2015

La Presa - Tuba, Benguet

I'm not a fan of the teleserye, Forevermore (since I don't have time for watching TV) but I'm fond of LizQuen. Well, I've been to La Presa twice this year. And it was literally heaven. My first time was on a clear day last April. It was a sight to behold. Just imagine the low clouds passing by the terraces of cabbages and strawberries. My second time was on a drizzling and cold day last June and the fog was so thick that we couldn't even take a glimpse at the terraces. Of course, we took pics at Agnes' house. La Presa has become an instant tourist attraction because of the teleserye and there were many food and souvenir stalls going to Agnes' house. The place is actually a lot more elevated than Baguio City.













No comments:

Post a Comment