Saturday, March 26, 2016

Hidden Falls in San Salvador, Luisiana, Laguna

The Hidden Falls, as the name suggests is hidden up the bigger cascade of the Talay Falls. To get here, it takes one to be a ninja. I'm a geisha so I just stayed in the Talay Falls. Kidding aside, I gave birth two months ago so I shouldn't be doing much physical activity. But even if you aren't that physically active, you can still climb up there. I've seen a 200 lb lady on her way to the Hidden Falls. So it was just my 'always adventure hungry' husband and his friends who climb up the Hidden Falls. Looking at their pictures and their videos, I can tell that I've missed it big time.



The Hidden Falls

The Hidden Falls as viewed from below

Climbing up the Hidden Falls

They sure had a lot of fun

A very nice view

Camp site

Campers

The view going down to Hulugan Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment