Tuesday, September 2, 2014

La Virginia Resort - Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas

La Virginia Resort and Hotel in Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas is a 2 hour drive from Metro Manila.  It is a privately owned resort overlooking Taal Lake and Taal Volcano nestled on an 8 hectare mountain property. There's a hotel, a chapel, tree houses, cottages, cabanas, Ifugao houses, infinity pools, lots of kiddie pools, hanging bridge, playgrounds, colorful flora and statues of fauna and of anything!  I've been here three times already (and counting).This resort is perfect for all adults and especially kids. My niece and nephew couldn't contain their amazement of the place and they wanted me to take pictures in everything that caught their antics. I apologize for the picture overload in this blog :)

Click here for more of my Luzon travels




































No comments:

Post a Comment